Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Wicked Wanton Wednesday welcomes Liv Honeywell

Liv Honeywell is in the guest author spotlight today, and brings us a steamy excerpt from her newest release: Coming, Ready or Not.  Oh yes, my dears, the title speaks for itself. 

I've been looking forward to having Liv as a guest.  I enjoyed The Journal so much, with its dual D/s perspective, that I have been waiting anxiously for another title from her ever since. 

So hang on to your restraints boys and girls, keep some fresh panties nearby and enjoy an excerpt from Coming, Ready or Not.   (Don't forget to check out our interview after we take care of business).  Enjoy!




Coming, Ready or Not! Three Tales of Tease and Denial

Blurb:
Meet Will and Abby.  An ordinary couple that you wouldn't give a second glance at if they were walking down the street.  Except they share  wonderful secret and bond as they explore their Master/slave relationship.
This is a loving couple, full of good humour, but nothing in any relationship is perfect and sometimes things go wrong.  Even the strongest will in the world can't always obey and with that comes consequences...
Three vignettes, The Edge, Bad Girl, and Breathless focus on control.  Can Abby be taken to the edge of pleasure and not cross over?  She wants to obey and to hold on.  But can she?  And what will happen to her if she can't?
Holding on has never felt so good...
Warning:  This book is adults only.  It contains adult language, caning, spanking, face slapping, gags, a brief mention of anal sex and orgasm denial.
Buying links:
Amazon UK
 

 

Excerpt:

"You know, I love making you come; love watching you squirm and making you squeak, feeling you tense and hearing all the noises you make. You tense up just before, did you know?"

I don't care. I don't care about anything right now but your fingers touching lightly against my clit.

"Please, Master."

I try to push my hips forward, needing more, wanting your touch.

"Don't even think about it."

You push me back firmly against the bed with a warning look.

"Yes, you tense up," you continue. "Just like now. Only you're not going to come, are you? Because I didn't say you could."

“No, Master, I… I won’t.”

You notice that I am avoiding looking at the clock and grin. “After all,” you say, “You’ve still got thirty nine minutes to go.

I groan, my whole body straining to hold back.

"I know how close you are," you whisper into my ear. "I do know. But it's up to me what happens, how I touch you; whether I do this or only this. Whether I let you come or make you wait.”

“Yes, Master.”

I try to think of something else. I can hear children playing outside in the street and my mind drifts to when we were kids, playing Cowboys and Indians in our garden. You used to tie me up then too but it never would have occurred to me back then that we’d end up here. We played hide and seek too – hearing ‘coming, ready or not’ never made me feel like this either.

A sharp slap across my cheek makes me yelp.

“Don’t drift off, Abby. I want you here, fully present and correct. I want to see you struggle to hold back, just to please me.”

You have your wish. Every nerve ending is on fire with the need to come and I have no idea how I’m holding on, except that somehow I am. I am desperate to let go, desperate to tip over the edge, to find release, but my need to please you has me doing everything I can to wait until you allow it.

“Thirty one minutes. All those seconds to tick away before I’ll allow you to come. One thousand, eight hundred and sixty seconds in fact.”

I squirm. “Oh, Sir. That sounds even longer.”

You laugh. “I know. Why do you think I said it? Evil, big, bad Dom, remember?”

“Meanie.”

Bio:

When not writing about delicious, hot male dominants and the female subs who love them, I’m usually doing something craft-like, reading, baking, eating the results of said baking, and attempting to satisfy the demands of His High and Mighty Dominance (the cat!). My first story, Imagine, was published in 2012 and since then I’ve published Coming, Ready or Not and The Journal, which was written with Domitri Xavier and was winner of Turning the Pages Erotica Book of the Year 2013. I’m working on several books at once as usual, and trying to decide which of my other book ideas to work on next!





Maddie's Intimate Authors Corner

A popular new feature of WWW, Liv participated in my author interview and had some insightful, humorous and candid answers to my questions.

If you haven't visited before, I break my interview into two sections, serious stuff and fun stuff.  Let's take care of the business end first.

MT:  How much of your books are realistic, based on your own personal experience?

LH:  Hopefully, they do come across as realistic.  I usually write about ordinary people having experiences that could actually happen, rather than billionaires and CEO's (though I am working on a slightly different one at the moment) and I hope the play and the relationships come across as real and possible, as well as erotic.  I quite often write humour into the stories because D/s relationships do have an awful lot of humour. Things go wrong, Doms make mistakes, subs open their mouths and get themselves straight into the best sort of trouble...

Some of it is based on my own experiences, though I'm not going to share which bits.  I will say that if it's a bit where the sub manages to drop herself in it, I've probably done or said something similar.

MT:  Aw... No one ever wants to share which bits.  That's no fun, but I respect your wish to keep personal, uh, well, personal.   Next question...

MT:  How same/different are you from your main character in today's story?

LH:  From Abby in Coming, Ready or Not?  I'm quite similar in that I love to laugh and I do like play to be fun.  I put my foot in my mouth far too often, just like she does too.  I'm not sure whether I want the kind of relationship she has with will, though.  Still thinking on that one!

MT:  What advice would you give to aspiring writers?

LH:  I have a note on my whiteboard which helps me - "The first draft doesn't have to be good.  It just has to be written". Just write, don't worry about the editing as you go along.  You can do that later.  Allow your first draft to utterly suck.  It really doesn't matter if it does.  Just get it out of your head, get the ideas on the page and then you've got something you can fix.  As another great piece of advice goes - you can't edit a blank page.

MT:  So true about the blank page.  Like you, Liv, I like to just right wile the creative juices are flowing and to hell with spellcheck and grammar.  I call it my writing frenzy.  Then when I go back. I wonder sometimes if I ever really went to college or took any type of English course.  LOL

Now, on to the fun stuff:

MT:  If you could be at trees, what kind would you be?  HA!  Just kidding, but here are a few quickie questions to help my readers get to know you a bit better.

What is your favorite spanking/BDSM position or implement?

LH:  I love the flogger and the crop.  I really couldn't pick between them.  Both of them can hurt, of course, but they can also be so sensual. 

As for position, I tend to concentrate more on the sensations, so I don't really have a favourite.

MT:  Best spanking/BDSM memory?

LH:  Obviously the first time I played sticks in my mind and it is a great memory, but the best memory I have is of walking into a munch for the first time, meeting all the lovely people I'd chatted to online, and finding out they were exactly the same in person, and feeling like I'd come home.

MT:  Favorite après-spanking/BDSM activity?

LH:  Cuddles and chocolate.

MT:  Ah, cuddles.  Is there anything better?   Thanks for playing along, Liv.  I really enjoyed having you on today and wish you the best of success with your new release.


Tune in next week when WWW welcomes Dinah McLeod with her latest, Sir, Yes Sir.  I've read it and it really made me stand up straight and pay attention.  Until next week Wicked fans. 

Love ya, Maddie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment